Cisco Systems is one of the world’s largest providers of telecommunications equipment, solutions for data storage and its processing, as well as cloud and communication services. The company’s portfolio includes products from almost all areas in the field of information technology, which can only be imagined. Therefore, if you want your IT professionals to be real aces in setting up and operating Cisco equipment, the courses are necessary investment in staff qualifications.
Cisco courses in Kyiv and Ukraine are conducted by the MUK Training Center. Our Cisco portfolio includes courses in a variety of areas: networking, IP telephony and teamwork, video conferencing, network security, wireless solutions, Cisco UCS, virtualization, cloud solutions, software-defined networking solutions, and more.
Each Cisco course will allow the student to gain the knowledge they need about a specific product or technology, confirmed by a certificate obtained after passing the exam.
The MUK Training Center offers the following Cisco courses:
• Cisco Networking Solutions Implementation and Administration (CCNA)
• Implementation of key technologies of Cisco corporate networks (ENCOR)
• Implementation and operation of core technologies Cisco Collaboration v1.0 (CLCOR)
• Implementation of Cisco Key Security Technologies (SCOR)
• Using advanced routing features and implementing additional
Services on the Cisco Enterprise Network (ENARSI)
• Implementation and Operation of Key Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCCOR)
• Implementing and Configuring the Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
• Implementing Security Solutions Using VPN (SVPN)
• Introducing Cisco Wireless (v1.0) (WLFNDU)
• Building Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (ENWLSI)
• Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Switches (DCMDS)
• Implementing QOS in Enterprise Networks (QOS)
• Implementing Cisco® Multi-Protocol Label Routing 3.0 (MPLS)
• Configuring BGP on Cisco® 4.0 Routers (BGP)
• Cisco Enterprise Network Design (ENSLD)
and many others.
Give your employees the opportunity to get the knowledge they need as quickly as possible and put it into practice – enroll them in Cisco courses.