Red Hat is the world’s largest corporation, a manufacturer of open-source software for corporate customers. Red Hat specializes in the development of enterprise-class platforms, solutions for cloud and hybrid infrastructures, containers and Kubernetes technology, application development tools, and management and automation tools. In addition, the company actively cooperates with leading providers of cloud solutions, such as Microsoft, SAP, VMware, and others, developing a variety of open projects. Red Hat has become the part of IBM since 2019.
Red Hat’s portfolio contains a number of solutions, including the Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform for building an IT infrastructure with full security suite for physical, virtual and cloud environments, and also the corporate container platform Kubernetes Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat JBoss Application, which has a full stack of automated operations to increase developers’ productivity.
Authorized Red Hat courses in Kyiv and Ukraine are offered by the MUK Training Center. For example, Red Hat Enterprise Linux – courses that allow you to master the administration of Linux systems at both basic and advanced level, Red Hat OpenShift courses that provide with skills of designing, deploying and managing containers, Red Hat Ansible courses for mastering network automation, and a number of others.
The MUK Training Center runs the following Red Hat courses:
• RH124 – Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration.Part I / Red Hat System Administration I (RHEL8)
• RH134 – Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration. Part II / Red Hat System Administration II (RHEL8)
• RH199 – RHCSA Rapid Track Certification Fast Track Course
• EX200 – Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) / RHCSA exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
• RH294 – Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration. Part III / Red Hat System Administration III: Automation with Ansible (RHEL8)
• EX294 – Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / RHCE exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
• RH342 – Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
• RH318 – Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
• RH436 – Red Hat High Availability Clustering
• RH442 – Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual and Cloud (RHEL8)
• CEPH125 – Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration
• CL110 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators
• CL210 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators
• DO180 – Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes
• DO280 – Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
• AD248 Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
• AD348 Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
After completing the appropriate Red Hat courses at the MUK Training Center and passing exams, IT employees of the companies will be able to obtain RHCSA and RHCE certifications.