This XML Fundamentals training introduces you to the basics of XML. In this 2 day hands on course, you will learn the central XML technologies, including writing well formed and valid XML, creating Document Type Definitions (DTDs) and XML schema documents and using XPath and XQuery.
Benefits To You
Additionally, you’ll be introduced to the support for XML offered in various Oracle products, like the Oracle XML DB and Oracle JDeveloper. Use the XQuery XML query language, which is built on XPath expressions, to query data from both XML files and relational databases. Review how to use XQuery to generate and transform XML content. You’ll learn how to use the XML concepts while exploring XML Namespaces that are used to apply uniqueness to elements.
2. Introducing the XML Document
3. Validating XML with a Document Type Definitions (DTDs)
4. XML with Namespaces
5. Validating XML Documents
6. Navigating XML Documents by Using XPath
7. Transforming XML by Using XSL Transformations
8. Working With XQuery
9. Introduction to Oracle XML DB