The practical classroom course covers installation, termination and testing practices specific to the complete SYSTIMAX solution to the warranty level, well beyond standards based performance levels. Upon completion, the course allows students to warranty SYSTIMAX sites for installation providing their company is an approved SYSTIMAX Partner.
No pre-requisite experience is required although most attendees will have had at least some exposure to Enterprise structured cabling installation.
This course replaces the ND3341 and ND3360 and is usually delivered as a 2 day classroom course.
– Cable containment specification for GigaSPEED – baskets, trays etc.
– Power separation to SYSTIMAX and national requirement
– Termination and Cable Management requirements e.g. Cable ‘grooming’, bundle sizes, stack heights, pair ‘lay’ & flute handling
– InstaPATCH 360 cleaning procedures
– Fiber Management e.g. when to sleeve & expected power budgets
– Grounding and Bonding topics including X10D FTP
– Cleaning fiber connectors SC/LC and MPO