This Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c for Developers training enables you to develop and utilize the skills needed to successfully implement WebCenter Sites. You will learn how to execute the developer tasks for using WebCenter Site’s content management functionality and it’s rendering frameworks for building websites.
By taking this course, you will get an opportunity to build effective user interfaces for content contribution, administer users, roles and access permissions for a content management site, and design and implement a rendering model and it’s corresponding caching strategy . Learning how to enhanced your business’s web presence with the new Oracle WebCenter 12c functionality such as A/B Testing and Visitor Services.
1. Introduction to Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c
2. Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c: User Interfaces
3. Creating and Configuring a New CM Site
4. Building the Content Model
5. Administrating and Enhancing the Usability of Your CM Site
6. Configuring Dynamic Publishing
7. Advanced Topics: Asset Data Modeling
8. Working with WebCenter Sites Developer Tools
9. Programming with Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c
10. Building Templates
11. Coding Templates for Web Mode
13. Mobile Delivery
14. Working with A/B Testing
15. Visitor Services