This Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE training teaches you how to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications. Learn how to use Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology.
Learn How To:
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you’ll understand how Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies.
1. Introducing Enterprise Architecture
2. Introducing Fundamental Architectural Concepts
3. Developing a Security Architecture
4. Understanding Non-Functional Requirements
5. Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Risk Factors and System Flexibility
6. Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Network, Transaction and Capacity Planning
7. Java EE 7 Overview
8. Developing an Architecture for the Client Tier
9. Developing an Architecture for the Web Tier
10. Developing an Architecture for the Business Tier
11. Developing an Architecture for the Integration and Resource Tiers
12. Evaluating the Software Architecture